Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in This Guide
In this library guide for nursing research, you will find:
- Journal databases to find articles about nursing, medicine, and health.
- Help in making the most of the databases for nursing and medicine.
- Catalog to find books, ebooks, videos, and more in the library
- Catalog to find books to borrow from other libraries
- NCBI guide to books for health and lifescience topics.
- Streaming films
- Online academic encyclopedias and medical dictionaries to find background information, overviews, and definitions.
- Tutorials and other information about searching the health sciences literature to support evidence-based nursing practice.
Statistics and Data
- Websites providing statistics on diseases, health costs, drug use, and much more.
- The websites of professional nursing organizations.
- Government websites related to health and medicine.
- Handouts and websites for APA style
- Information about citation management tools, such as Zotero
Image: Saint Cosmas and Damian caring for the sick, Troger, National Gallery of Art
Jennifer DeJonghe she/her/hers
, Citation Styles and Tools
, Course Pages
, Current Events
, Disability Studies
, Diversity and Multiculturism
, Environmental Sciences
, How To Guides
, Liberal Studies
, Library Services
, Natural Sciences
, Subject Pages
, Theater and Drama
, Visual Arts