In this library guide for nursing research, you will find:
- Journal databases to find articles about nursing, medicine, and health.
- Help in making the most of the databases for nursing and medicine.
- Catalog to find books, ebooks, videos, and more in the library
- Catalog to find books to borrow from other libraries
- NCBI guide to books for health and lifescience topics.
- Streaming films
- Online academic encyclopedias and medical dictionaries to find background information, overviews, and definitions.
- Tutorials and other information about searching the health sciences literature to support evidence-based nursing practice.
Statistics and Data
- Websites providing statistics on diseases, health costs, drug use, and much more.
- The websites of professional nursing organizations.
- Government websites related to health and medicine.
- Handouts and websites for APA style
- Information about citation management tools, such as Zotero
Image: Saint Cosmas and Damian caring for the sick, Troger, National Gallery of Art