Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What's in This Guide
Image from Pixabay.com
In this library guide for WRIT371-Editing, you will find:
- Journal databases to find articles about various academic topics.
- Catalog to find books, videos, and more in the library
- Catalog to find books to borrow from other libraries
- Ebooks to read online or on an ebook reader
- Streaming films
- Online academic encyclopedias to find background information and overviews
Google Scholar Basics
- Instruction on using Google Scholar, and connecting it to the librar
Style Guides and Handbooks
- Links to library copies (ebook/print) of various style guides, manuals and handbooks.
Digital Writing Sources
- Links to online style guide resources from publishers, libraries, writing centers and other organizations.