Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Student Halloween Costume Instagram & Facebook Contest Rules
- The Contest begins on October 15, 2015 at noon Central Time and ends on October 31, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- All entries must be visible on Instagram or the appropriate Facebook post by 11:59 p.m., October 31, 2015.
- Post an original photo featuring your Halloween costume or your pet’s Halloween costume
- The grand prize will be one $25 Follett gift card valid for purchases from the Metropolitan State Bookstore.
- You may submit only one photo as your Contest entry.
- Your photo must be set for public viewing in order to enter the Contest.
- The winner will be chosen by random drawing conducted by Metro State faculty.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram or Facebook as appropriate on November 3, 2015 by 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
- If you prefer to not have your photo shared on any or all of the social media platforms listed above, this preference must be stated on the official Contest entry with your photo. Choosing not to allow the library to share the entry via social media will in no way affect the judging process.
- Employees of Metropolitan State University or MnSCU are not eligible to win prizes.
- Please direct questions to email@example.com.