Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Database: Standard & Poor's NetAdvantage
Choose an industry from the dropdown menu at the right.
Library Database: Business Source Premier
The Business Source Premier database provides reports about industries around the world.
Here's how to find them.
- Connect to Business Source Premier (link below).
- Click on Advanced Search.
- Type in the name of your country into one of the boxes and 1-3 industry keywords. For example: China and auto* (for autos, automotive, automobiles, etc.)
- Scroll down a bit and choose Industry Report from the "Publication Type" limiter.
- Check the Full Text box.
- Click Search.
Library Database: Business Insights: Essentials
- Choose Market Share Reports from the "Industries" dropdown menu.
- Type in an industry-related search term in the search box off to the left.
Here are websites for finding information on your industry.
U.S. Commercial Service
1. First, register for a free account
2. Choose an industry, country, or a combination from the Industry
3. Choose either Market Research Reports
OR Best Market Reports
from the "Report Type" dropdown menu.
Produced by Michigan State University.