"The Broadway HD Collection allows users to watch and learn from writers, directors, and actors recognized by the Tony Awards® and the Pulitzer Prize®. Ideal for theatre, drama, music, and even literature studies, this anywhere-anytime collection includes recordings of premium performances of plays and musicals from the New York theatre scene. "
Feature Films for Education contains more than 620 full-length feature films for classroom use. This collection focuses on both current and hard-to-find titles for educational instructional purposes, including dramas, literary adaptations, blockbusters, classics, Academy Award® winners, and more. Teach with the best Hollywood has to offer and harness the storytelling power of film as a tool for engaging and inspiring students. NOTE: Temporary access to this resource is provided by COVID-19 funding.
"The Law Review Commons brings together a growing collection of law reviews and legal journals in an easily browsable and searchable format. It contains both current issues and archival content spanning over 100 years.
All Law Review Commons publications are made freely available online through their institutions’ bepress Digital Commons repositories. The Commons includes many of the leading U.S. law reviews—such as the California Law Review and the Duke Law Journal."
The World Bank Open Knowledge Repository (OKR) is The World Bank’s official open access repository for its research outputs and knowledge products.
The OKR contains thousands of research works including:
- World Bank Group Annual Reports and Independent Evaluation Studies
- Books published by the World Bank Group including flagship publications, academic books and practitioner volumes;
- All World Development Reports (WDRs) plus recent WDR background papers;
- Journal articles published in World Bank Economic Review (WBER) and World Bank Research Observer (WBRO), two journals published by Oxford University Press on behalf of the World Bank;
- Accepted manuscripts of Bank-authored journal articles from selected external publishers (after an embargo period if applicable);
- Metadata and links to Bank-authored external journal articles;
- Serial publications (typically data-intensive outlook reports);
- Policy Research Working Papers (PRWP)—a series of papers that disseminate findings of work in progress in order to encourage the exchange of ideas about development issues;
- Selected other papers of high research quality;
- Economic and Sector Work (ESW) studies—a series of analytical reports prepared by Bank staff. ESWs gather and evaluate information about a country’s economy and/or a specific sector;
- Knowledge Notes, providing short briefs that capture lessons of experience from Bank operations and research;
The latest Country Opinion Surveys done in client countries for feedback on World Bank Group activities.
Selected translated titles.