Why Use RefWorks 2.0?
Depending upon the scope of your project, RefWorks 2.0 may be the right tool for you, especially if you are:
- Writing a long paper that includes many citations and references
- Conducting in-depth research on a topic over a long period of time
- Creating a capstone project
- A graduate student writing a thesis, dissertation or conducting advanced research
- Writing articles, book chapter or books for publication
- A faculty member
RefWorks 2.0 is a powerful and helpful tool, but it takes time, practice and some computer-savviness to learn. Please ask a librarian if you have any questions.
RefWorks Access Will End
Metro State access to RefWorks will end in May of 2015.
If you want to keep the citations you have in RefWorks beyond that date, you'll need to take action.
More information on moving your citations available here.
Log in to RefWorks
Log in to RefWorks via Research Tools on the library website or click on the link below.
What is RefWorks 2.0?
RefWorks 2.0 enables you to store & organize citations in an online database and then to insert in-text citations into a document and to create bibliographies according to the citation style of your choice.
The Metropolitan State University Library makes RefWorks available to all current students, faculty and staff. Alumni can retain access to RefWorks 2.0 after they graduate.